Graduate Admission Application Deadlines
Spring 2021 admission will be open for graduate programs from 15 June 2020 until 1 October 2020, 11:59pm UAE Time.
Admission decisions are released at different times, depending on when the complete application is submitted. Key admission round dates are summarised in the table below.
|Application Round||Completed Application Submitted Online by||Notification of Admission Decision|
|Round #1 (Early Admission)||15 August 2020, at 11:59pm UAE time||* Early-October 2020|
|Round #2 (Regular Admissions)||1 October 2020, at 11:59pm UAE time||* Mid-November 2020|
All applicants are strongly encouraged to submit the completed application form and all the required documents as soon as possible. Please note:
* It is recommended that international applicants apply in the first admission round.
* Late applications submitted after the Round 2 deadline may be considered based on merit and subject to University strategic priorities.
* Applicants can apply to only one program per semester. Applicants denied admission in one round cannot re-apply in another round.
Please refer to the links below for detailed information on the graduate admission application process.
Khalifa University of Science and Technology offers a range of graduate programs designed for the pursuit of advanced specialized knowledge and skills in engineering, medicine, security, science and technology. Students engage in cutting-edge research and formulate innovative solutions to contemporary global challenges. Selected programs also allow students to focus their coursework in a chosen area via an optional track or concentration.
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
College of Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering (offered for UAE and Saudi nationals only)
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety and Environmental Engineering – New
- Fire Protection Engineering
- Process Safety Engineering
- Radiation Protection Engineering
- Master of Science in Civil and Infrastructural Engineering – New
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
– Aerospace Engineering
– Biomedical Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
– Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
– Electrical and Computer Engineering
– Engineering Systems and Management
– Material Science and Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Nuclear Engineering (offered for UAE and Saudi nationals only)
– Petroleum Engineering
College of Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security (Program offered to UAE Nationals only.)
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Science, PHD in Science – New (Pending CAA/UAE Ministry of Education accreditation)
– Earth Sciences
Khalifa University of Science and Technology
P. O. Box: 127788
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Toll-Free: 800 332211
Tel: +971 2 401 8000
email: For Admission inquiries please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical issues regarding the online applications please email us at: email@example.com
Spring 2021 admission for graduate programs is open until 1 October 2020.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the application form and submit all the required documents as early as possible. Applications submitted after the deadline may be considered based on merit and subject to University strategic priorities.