Dr. Adriana Gabor has obtained a PhD in Applied Mathematics (Operations Research) from University of Twente in The Netherlands. Prior to joining Khalifa University, she worked at Eindhoven University of Technology, Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands and United Arab Emirates University in UAE.
Dr. Adriana’s research interests lie in developping algorithms and mathematical techniques for solving optimization problems, especially for applications in supply chain and telecommunication. In particular, she worked on location, inventory and transportation problems. Her research has been published in well established journals in her field, such as the European Journal of Operations Research, Computers and Operations Research, Transportation Science, Queuing Systems, and Discrete Applied Mathematics. She has supervised 2 PhD students and 19 Master students.
- PhD. Applied Mathematics (Operations Research), University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Ms. Mathematics, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj, Romania
- Probability and Stochastic Processes (MATH243)
- Senior Research Project I (MATH497)
- Senior Research Project II (MATH498)
- Special Topics in Industrl Eng (ISYE495)