Graduate Admissions – Required Documents
The following required documents should be scanned in a clear and legible form and be uploaded to the online application:
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate (as applicable).
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE.
- Official transcript showing the grading scale.
- English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT). Official TOEFL score reports can be sent directly by your institution to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional TOEFL code 0960.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. Official score reports can be sent directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional GRE code 0822.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Valid passport. International applicants who reside in the UAE should also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD applicants only)
Please note that incomplete applications may not be considered.
Accepted applicants must submit all of their official documents before they register for classes. All documents received by the University are the property of Khalifa University of Science and Technology and will not be returned.
Further guidelines regarding the submission of documents can be found on the Khalifa University of Science and Technology graduate admissions webpage.