Procurement and Contracts Department
Welcome to Khalifa University E-Procurement Portal.
The Procurement & Contracts Department plays an essential role in providing the requirements that support Khalifa University’s educational, research, and business initiatives by identifying opportunities to procure the right goods or services at the right value and ensuring compliance through proper controls. This includes ensuring that best and most innovative buying practices are utilized in areas of strategic sourcing and tactical purchasing.
What we buy
- IT Procurement (Hardware and Software)
- Marketing, Advertising and Event Management
- Lab Supplies and Equipment
- Chemicals and Gases
- Maintenance, Facilities Management and Furniture
- Medical Consumables and Equipment
- Educational Materials
- Specialist Services
- Business Services
- Transportation Services
We welcome all licensed and qualified suppliers to register for eligibility to bid to conduct business with us. While we facilitate the registration, the overall process is managed by the Abu Dhabi Department of Finance (DoF). To participate in KU tenders, Supplier needs to be registered in DoF Supplier’s Portal.
If you are not registered with DoF, Kindly go through the details below and click on the registration link.
All Online registration submissions must be attached with documents listed below.
New Suppliers / Local Suppliers
- Company Profile.
- Commercial license permitting economic activity in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi.
- Bank Letter certifying that your company has an account with them and also provides account details including IBAN.
- Power of Attorney.
- A valid passport and Emirates ID copy of the company’s owner / organization partner and/or the person who have Power of Attorney.
- VAT Certificate.
- Tax/VAT Registration Certificate
- Business License/Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Formation/Certified Articles of Association and/or any other similar legal documents as a proof of company formation. (any of these document will be sufficient)
- Your full company profile document
- Formal Bank Letter/bank confirmation letter issued by the bank with complete bank details (bank name, branch name, account number, swift code/routing number and IBAN)
Only complete applications will be accepted . Please refer to the User Guide if you require a support on completing the online registration. If you have all the entire above documents ready, please click below to proceed with your registration.
Please note that registering with us online does not guarantee you an invitation to participate in tender opportunities. However, by joining our database, your company will be registered and categorized accordingly to assist our team in finding the best possible vendor for our future requirements.
It is the supplier’s responsibility to ensure that their contact information, Commercial License validity and banking details are up-to-date within our records. To change or verify your information, or to access to your online account, please here.
Feedback & Support
The P&C Department is committed to improve its services continuously. If any supplier has feedback, they are requested to submit it via the following channels
For Registration Technical support
- Phone : 02 8101430
- E mail :
For specific RFQ, PO, or Contract related issues please contact the concerned buyers.
General Inquiries, Feedback & Complaints – Procurement Help Desk
- Phone : 02/6075474
- E mail :