Khalifa University’s Career and Alumni Services aim to maximize students’ engagement with educational and market-oriented experiences contributing to their learning and development and academic success. The Office strives to help students identify academic majors, develop career plans and goals, and improve readiness for employability.
We aim to:
- Educate and empower students to develop, implement, and continuously evaluate their academic and career goals
- Facilitate students transition to employees
- Maximize opportunities for students to develop connections with potential employers
- Provide career development and networking opportunities
- Help students and alumni develop soft skills by offering career related workshops and, strengthen their self- marketing tools whilst expanding their market knowledge base through a better understanding of the available job search strategies