How can I apply?

November 9, 2019

UAE National Students graduating from Grade 12 this year should apply through the Ministry of Education website. Transfer students, previous high school graduates, and international students should apply directly through the KU website. Applications can be submitted via the KU website on or before the date listed by the Admissions teams on the Undergraduate Admissions page.