Research in Regional Cultural Studies and Social Sciences
|Dr. Hakim Ajhar||
|Dr. Labeeb Bsoul||
|Dr. Mohamed Wagialla Ahmed||
- Ajhar A. Hakim. The Forgotten Rational Thinking in the Hanbalite Thought. Journal of Arabic and Islamic Studies. Vo. 14. Issue. 7. 2014.
- Emad Bazzi. “Postmodernism and Islam: Epistemological Challenges and Sociopolitical Perils”, Journal of Rotterdam Islamic and Social Sciences. Vol. 13, Issue 1, 2013. pp. 85-100.
- Emad Bazzi. “Islam and the Deconstruction of Metanarratives: Epistemological and Sociological Implications”, Asian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. (Forthcoming – early 2015)
- Labeeb Ahmed Bsoul. “An Arab-Muslim Scientific Heritage: Islamic Medicine”. International Research Journal of Scientific Findings, vol. 1, No. 8, November 2014.
- Labeeb Ahmed Bsoul. “International relations development in the Middle East: A historical overview”. Journal of Social Affairs, Issue 123, vol. 35, Fall 2014, pp. 165-205.
- Labeeb Ahmed Bsoul. “Culture and Civilization”. Journal of Social Affairs, Issue 122,vol. 34, Summer 2014.
- Labeeb Ahmed Bsoul. “Classical and contemporary Muslim juridical view of terrorism”, Journal Politics and Religion, Volume VIII (No. 1), Spring 2014: 19-39.
- Labeeb Ahmed Bsoul. “Understanding lexical and idiomatic concept of jurisprudence and wisdom,” International Greener Journal, June 17, 2014. (Review article)
- Labeeb Ahmed Bsoul. “Islamic Diplomacy: Views of the Classical Jurist”, Chapter in book entitled “Islam and International Law: Engaging Self-Centrism from a Plurality of Perspectives.” 125-145, 2013.
- Labeeb Ahmed Bsoul. “Challenging Authority in Cyberspace: Evaluation Al Jazzera Arabic Writes” to the Journal of Religion and Popular Culture, Jan 10, 2013. (Review article)
- Mohamed Wagialla Ahmed, Fifty Books in one Book, (Book Reviews), Dar Miser, Cairo. 2014.
- Mohamed Wagialla Ahmed, Contribution of Islam in the Achievement of International Peace, Dar Miser, Cairo. 2013.