Research in Business and Finance
|Dr. Barry Lin||
|Dr. Gina Poncini||
|Dr. Ricardo Archbold||
|Dr. Robert Pech||
- C. Chen, B. Yi, and J. B. Lin, Director Compensation and Corporate Governance—An Unique Examination of Unpaid Corporate Boards in Taiwan, Journal of Applied Financial Research 1, (2015).
- Mooney, Jane, and J. Barry Lin. ” Modeling CSR Project Costs and Benefits Using the Concept of Socially-responsible.” Mustang Journal of Business and Ethics, Vol. 6 (2014): 68.
- Chen, Chia-Wei, Bingsheng Yi, and J. Barry Lin. “Media coverage, board structure and CEO compensation: Evidence from Taiwan.” Journal of Multinational Financial Management 23.5 (2013): 434-445.
- Chen, Chia-Wei, Bingsheng Yi, and J. Barry Lin. Directors and Officers’ Liability Insurance and Managerial Compensation. working paper, 2012.
- To pay or not to pay?–An Unique Examination of Unpaid Corporate Boards with Chia-Wei Chen and B. Yi, Northeast Decision Sciences Institute Annual Conference Proceedings, 2013.
- Liu, Chunhui, Xin Luo, Choon Ling Sia, Grace O’Farrell and Hock Hai Teo, 2014, “The Impact of XBRL Adoption in P. R. China”, Decision Support Systems, 59, 242-249, published by Elsevier.
- Liu, Chunhui, Tawei Wang, and Lee J. Yao, 2014, “An empirical study of XBRL’s impact on analyst forecast behavior”, Journal of Accounting and Public Policy 33(1), 69-82, published by Elsevier.
- Liu, Chunhui, Lee J. Yao, Choon Ling Sia, Kwok Kee Wei, 2014, “The Impact of Early XBRL Adoption on Analysts’ Forecast Accuracy: Empirical Evidence from China”, Electronic Markets, 24(1), 47-55, published by Springer.
- Liu, Chunhui, Chun Yi Yuen, Lee, J. Yao., Siew Chan, 2014, “Differences in earnings management between firms using U.S. GAAP and IAS/IFRS”, Review of Accounting and Finance, 13(2), 134-155, published by Emerald.
- Liu, Chunhui, Grace O’Farrell, 2013, “The impact of XBRL on forecast accuracy across nations”, International Journal of Services and Standards, 8(3), 247-263.
- Liu, Chunhui, Grace O’Farrell, 2013, “The role of accounting values in the relation between XBRL and forecast accuracy”, International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, 21(4), 297-313, special issued edited by Yiuman Tse, published by Emerald.
- Liu, Chunhui, 2013, “XBRL: A New Global Paradigm for Business Financial Reporting”, Journal of Global Information Management, 21(3), 60-80, published by IGI Global.
- Liu, Chunhui, Grace O’Farrell, Kwok Kee Wei, Lee J. Yao, 2013, “Ratio Analysis Comparability between Chinese and Japanese Firms”, Journal of Asia Business Studies, 7(2), 185-199, published by Emerald Group Publishing Ltd.
- Pech, R.M. (2014), (Ed.), Great Innovators and Their Legacies – Inspiring Feats of Engineering and Their Impact on Consumer Markets, Saarbrucken, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Pech, R. (2014), “Chapter 1 – Introduction,” in Great Innovators and Their Legacies – Inspiring Feats of Engineering and Their Impact on Consumer Markets, Saarbrucken, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Kukunuru, S., Pech, R. and Askary, S. (January, 2014), “An Assessment of Employee Commitment To Work Among UAE Nationals”, International Journal of Business Excellence. Vol.7, No.1, pp.1 – 15
- Lin, B. and Pech, R. (2014), “A Conceptual Model for Measuring the Potential Value of a Partnering Venture,” submitted to Academy of Business Research Journal on 23 November 2014.
- Pech, R.M. (2013), Employee Handbook for Anon. Group of Companies, LLC, Abu Dhabi – An employee guide to policies, procedures, programs, values, rights and obligations, Abu Dhabi.
- Pech, R. (2013), “Innovation and Change” Chapter 11 (Extensively Rewritten Revision), in Jones, G. (2013), Management, Middle Eastern Ed., McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Pech, R. (2013), “Emirate and Expatriate Labour in the United Arab Emirates,” in Jones, G. (2013), Contemporary Management, Middle East Edition. McGraw-Hill, New York.