KU ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Student Section:
ASME helps the global engineering community develop solutions to real world challenges. Founded in 1880 as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, ASME is a not-for-profit professional organization that enables collaboration, knowledge sharing and skill development across all engineering disciplines, while promoting the vital role of the engineer in society. ASME codes and standards, publications, conferences, continuing education and professional development programs provide a foundation for advancing technical knowledge and a safer world.
ASME’s mission is to serve diverse global communities by advancing, disseminating and applying engineering knowledge for improving the quality of life; and communicating the excitement of engineering.
ASME aims to be the essential resource for mechanical engineers and other technical professionals throughout the world for solutions that benefit humankind.
- To achieve international visibility by organizing and participating in technical conferences, seminars, lectures and competitions
- To participate in Robocup Competition, Human Powered Vehicle Competition, Student Design Contest and the Old Guard Oral Presentation Competition
- To host the next conferences in Khalifa University
- To offer students online courses and workshops that develop engineering and communication skills
- To provide as many social events as we can to encourage other students to join us
Once every week