Khalifa University Whistleblowing Hotline
Examples of unethical and illegal conduct are:
- Mismanagement, abuse, waste of KU resources
- Inaccurate financial reporting
- Solicitation or acceptance of gifts
- Manipulation of data such as payroll or vendor records
- Bribery and corruption
- Inaccurate expense claims
- Unlawful activity
- Doing business with one’s agency
- Un-authorized compensations
- Conflict of interest
- Disclosure or use of confidential information
- Activities that are not in line with KU’s code of conduct and its policies and procedures
Please refer to our Fraud, Hotline and Whistleblowing Guidelines for further details and clarifications.
Ways to report:
- By Online : Report Online
- By Telephone Call : +971-2-6075701
- By Postal Mail : Internal Audit Department, Khalifa University, Post Box : 127788, Abu Dhabi.
- Report Through Management : Executive Management or Line Managers.