Quality Assurance and Accreditation Senior Specialist
||Quality Assurance and Accreditation Senior Specialist
||Institutional Research and Planning
Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The University’s mission is to seamlessly integrate research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in science, engineering, and medicine, and also to be a catalyst towards Abu Dhabi’s 2030 vision for a knowledge-based economy. Khalifa University has two campuses in the city of Abu Dhabi – the KU Main Campus and the Sas Al Nakhl Campus, the latter housing two of KU’s flagship research institutes: Masdar Institute and Petroleum Institute.
To support the review of the university application for accreditation and assess University programs ability to meet criteria for accreditation.
• Develop and update of the Quality Assurance Manual.
• Coordinate with university offices with data custodial responsibilities to design, maintain, and improve University databases necessary to support assessment, and external reporting.
• Coordinate and conduct training on quality assurance and accreditation issues as needed.
• Work with faculty and administrators to enhance the integration, consistency, effectiveness and documentation of evaluation processes in order to enhance teaching, learning and research.
• Assist in the creation and evaluation of key performance indicators of institutional effectiveness.
• Compile and review the annual report based on Quality Assurance findings.
• Enhance and improve consistency of course files and the use of appropriate assessment tools.
• Develop and conduct Workshops plus one-to-one support for programs
• Review of handbooks and reports for compliance with ABET, ADEK and CAA.
• Develop, enhance and implement a policy to govern the Online Document Center
• Audit of existing policies across areas, units and department to ensure consistency and alignment with ADEK and CAA Standards
• Develop and conduct workshops on writing policies and procedures using new templates and common reference documents.
• Collaborate with IT to complete the new Policy Website, automated revision and approval workflow, and document database.
• Populate the policy and procedures website with common reference and support documents
• Continue to work with individual institutional units to update policy and procedure documents with common definitions, terminology and style guidelines.
• Adhere to the University’s information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly.
• Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed.
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Expats: A minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience.
UAE Nationals: A minimum of 3-5 year of relevant experience.
|How To Apply
||A complete application includes curriculum vitae, cover letter, photo, and the names and contact information of three references.