Organizational Excellence Sr. Specialist
||Organizational Excellence Sr. Specialist
||Institutional Research and Planning
Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The University’s mission is to seamlessly integrate research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in science, engineering, and medicine, and also to be a catalyst towards Abu Dhabi’s 2030 vision for a knowledge-based economy. Khalifa University has two campuses in the city of Abu Dhabi – the KU Main Campus and the Sas Al Nakhl Campus, the latter housing two of KU’s flagship research institutes: Masdar Institute and Petroleum Institute.
The Organizational Excellence Sr. Specialist supports the development of the process excellence procedures, as well as monitors the University’s performance.
- Facilitate the University’s strategy and collaborates with the Management in the preparation of the organization’s Balanced Scorecard, including key performance indicators (KPIs) that are aligned with the University’s strategic objectives
- Set the milestones for measuring the achievement of KPIs; and facilitate the cascade of the organization KPIs from the organizational level, across and between functions, down to the operational and individual levels
- Oversee and direct the translation of the university’s strategic goals and objectives into annual Division and Departmental plans
- Collaborate with the University’s divisions and departments to ensure that the University’s performance system is optimized and collaborate with HR to ensure that employee performance is properly measured
- Monitor the internal and external environment including internal resources and capabilities, stakeholders’ needs, expectations and satisfaction level, competitive business climate, technology trends, and government activities in education
- Conduct analysis of the University’s performance based on internal strengths and weaknesses, and external opportunities and threats
- Facilitate innovation in the university and ensure that it has the capability to develop and implement innovative ideas, processes, and services
- Design and develop excellence programs to achieve organizational excellence aligned with Abu Dhabi government excellence programs
- Lead the development of new initiatives and strategic partnerships; provides advice to management on the economic and organizational viability of these proposals and leads negotiations with third parties for related consulting projects
- Develop and maintain the Total Quality Management (TQM) Systems that may include (QMS) ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO18001, ISO20001, ISO27001, ISO10002, ISO10004, ISO26001, EFQM, across all departments
- Adhere to the University’s information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Expats: A minimum of 7-9 years of relevant experience
- UAE Nationals: A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
|How To Apply
||A complete application includes curriculum vitae, cover letter, photo, and the names and contact information of three references.