Annual Khalifa University Internship Fair 2019
Khalifa University is dedicated to offertheir student body – the UAE’s best and the brightest – an educational experience and learning opportunities that culminate in meaningful careers – careers that bring benefits to employers and the many industries.
As a part of this endeavor, we will be hosting the Annual Khalifa University Internship Fair 2019 at the Main Campus on Tuesday 19 March 2019 from 10:00 am – 2:30 pm. A large number of local and international organizations from across the UAE are expected to participate in this event and identify talented students for potential internships and possible future employment.
The Khalifa University Internship Fair 2019 aims to:
- Give final-year students a dedicated platform to find valuable internship opportunities;
- Offer a chance for students who are eager to gain much-needed professional and practical experience;
- Help students discover how a suitable internship placement can enrich their future careers.
- Allow students to identify and apply for suitable placements for summer internships.
Organizations from both the public and private sectors will be there, including, but not limited to:
1. Ministry of Education 2. Abu Dhabi Investment Council 3. Emirates Defense Industries Company 4. Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre 5. Abu Dhabi Police 6. Etimad Research & Development LLC 7. National Petroleum Construction Company 8. ADNOC 9. Etihad Aviation Group 10. Etisalat 11. MDC BMS 12. Healthpoint Hospital 13. BHGE 14. Biotechnology Center 15. EBTIC 16. Strata Manufacturing PJSC 17. GAL 18. Ernst & Young ( EY) 19. Schlumberger 20. SIEMENS 21. Aurecon 22. CGG Services 23. Algorythma 24. Huawei 25. Catalyst – A Masdar & BP Initiative
Internships are a powerful way to gain exposure to the professional world, and valuable career experience, while forging professional contacts that will mold your future!
Join us for this event and start charting your future career path!