Undergraduate Admissions – Documents
The following documents are required as part of the undergraduate admissions process:
- A completed Khalifa University online application form
- An attested copy of High School certificate.
Private school students should submit copies of their grade 10 and 11 certificates
British System students should submit certificates of their O level, AS and A levels. If final certificates are yet to be issued, a letter from the school stating predicted grades is required.
- TOEFL or IELTS certificates (original, plus an extra copy) if any.
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Passport (two copies)
- front and unified number page for UAE Nationals
- with visa permit for UAE residents
- A complete copy of Khulasat Al Qaid (UAE National Family Book) for UAE Nationals.
- Passport size photograph
- Emirates ID ( Front and Back)
- Please provide the school’s grading scale equivalency where required.
- All foreign and private school certificates must be equated and attested by the Ministry of Education in UAE.
- Applications with missing documents will not be accepted.