Teaching Assistant, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Address: P.O. Box: 127788, Abu Dhabi, UAE
From 2007 to 2009, Cheikh CISSE followed the Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles at the Lycée Pierre de Fermat in Toulouse (France).
He received his BSc in Mechanical Engineering from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines at Saint-Etienne (ENSMSE) in 2010 (Hons.).
On February 2013, he received as a Double Degree student, an MSc in Mechanical Engineering from KAIST and the Ingénieur Civil des Mines degree from the ENSMSE. The title of his master thesis was: “Numerical Analysis of the Process-induced Residual Stress in Composite Materials”.
From April to July 2013, Cheikh worked as a mechanical engineer at the Center of Structures and Materials Sciences of the ENSM-SE. During that time he participated to different lab projects, supervised two students’ projects, and assisted the Finite Element Professor.
- M.Sc. in Mechancial Engineering, KAIST, South Korea, 2013
- Ingenieur Civil Des Mines,Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines at Saint-Etienne, France 2013
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (Hons.), Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines at Saint-Etienne, France, 2010
- Classes préparatoires aux grandes Ecoles, Lycée Fermat, France 2009
- Solid mechanics
- Numerical Simulation of the Process-induced Residual Stress in Composite Materials
- Korea Society of Aeronautical and Space Sciences Conference, 15-16 November 2012, Jeju Island, South Korea