Human Factors Lab
The Human Factors Lab serves as a teaching facility to introduce students to physical ergonomics and workplace design using equipment that can also be utilized for research.
The major pieces of equipment include:
- Adjustable Lean Workstation (Lista)
- Age simulation suit GERT (Wolfgang Moll)
- Dexterity test sets
- Strength test equipment
- Anthropometric measurement
- Newton Thermal Manikin (Thermetrics)
- Environmental Meter (Extech)
- Glasses 2 Wearable Eye Tracking (Tobii)
See the related Industrial Visualization Lab which contains human factor-related equipment.