Dr. Peng-Yong Kong
- Ph.D., National University of Singapore (SIN),
- B.Eng. (1st Class Hons.), Universiti Sains Malaysia (MAS),
- Data Communications
- Communication Systems
- Telecommunications & networking
- Medium access control, scheduling, routing and flow control
- 2010 G. N. Shirazi, Peng-Yong Kong and C.-K. Tham, “Distributed Reinforcement Learning Frameworks for Cooperative Retransmission in Wireless Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 59, No. 8, pp. 4157-4162,October 2010.
- 2010 Y. Ge, C.-K. Tham, Peng-Yong Kong and Y.-H. Ang, “Dynamic End-to-end Capacity in IEEE 802.16Wireless Mesh Networks”, Computer Networks, Vol. 54, No. 13, pp. 2147-2165, September 2010.
- 2011 H.-X. Tan, M.-C. Chan, Peng-Yong Kong and C.-K. Tham, “SAUCeR: A QoS-aware Slotted-Aloha based UWB MAC with Cooperative Retransmissions”, Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 410-425, May 2011.