Dr. Ahmed Elsheakh
Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Telephone: +971 (02) 607 5192
Prior to joining the Electrical Engineering program Dr. Elsheakh worked as Assistant Professor in the STEPS program at the PI, Assistant Professor of computing in the AUP Department at Khalifa University.
He was also a Higher National Diploma Lecturer at Sharjah Institute of Technology –Sharjah-UAE , Senior Instructor for Computer Studies at the Technical Studies Institute (General Head Quarters), Abu Dhabi-UAE , Head of Computer Section at Al-Ain Community College UAE- Al-Ain , borrowed Assistant professor to Department of Electrical Engineering and Department of Mathematics and Computer Science UAE University (Al Ain),assistant Professor at the Department of Industrial Electronics Engineering , Faculty of Electronic Engineering in El-Menoufia University Egypt, researcher at the Research Center (KFA) Jülich–Germany, researcher at Aachen University- Germany, researcher at the German Technical Inspection association (TÜV) in Essen -Germany (Cooperation with RWTH Aachen University – Germany), Instructor at the department of Industrial Electronics Engineering at Faculty of Electronic Engineering in El-Menoufia University Egypt.
His teaching interests are Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Programming, Electronics and Control systems .His area of research includes Automatic control systems and Simulation.
- Ph.D. Modeling and Simulation of Systems ,RWTH-Aachen, Germany (1983-1990)
- M.S. Computer Engineering & Electronics, RWTH-Aachen Germany (1977–1983)
- B.S. Industrial Electronics Engineering, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, ElMenoufia University Egypt, (1965–1970)
- Control Systems
- Digital Design
- Electric and Electronic Circuits
- Discrete Structures
- Data Structures
- Automatic Control Systems and Simulation
Articles in Conference Proceedings
- A. El-Sheakh, N. El-Rabaie, H. Awad and A.A. Montasser “Practical Application of Feed-Back Neural Nets with Back-Propagation Algorithm on Heat Control Problem” Proc. Of the 18th international Conf. for statistics, Computer Science, Scientific and Social Applications, Vol.2,pp. 185-196,17-22 April 1993, Cairo , Egypt.
- N. El-Rabaie, A. El-Sheakh and M. El-Barawany “Regulating the Blood Glucose Level via a Robust self-Tuning Controller” Proc. Of the 18th international Conf. for statistics, Computer Science, Scientific and Social Applications, Vol.3,pp. 313-328,17-22 April 1993, Cairo , Egypt.
- A.El-Sheakh , N. El-Rabaie and H. Awad “The Dynamic behavior of Electrical Furnace Temperature using Self Tuning Techniques” Electronic Engineering Bulletin, Faculty of Electronic Engineering Menoufia University, Menouf, Egypt. pp 291-312 No.7 ,January, 1994.
- A. El-Sheakh, N. El-Rabaie, S. El-Rabaie and H. Awad “ Apply Self-Tuning and Neural Networks Techniques for Regulating the Temperature of Electrical Furnace System” Second International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications. pp 481-502 , 22- 24 January 1994 Cairo, Egypt.
- N. El-Rabaie, A. El-Sheakh and M. El-Barawany “Blood Glucose Regulation using Self-Tuning Pole –Assignment Control” Electronic Engineering Bulletin, Faculty of Electronic Engineering Menoufia University, Menouf, Egypt. pp 313-324 No.7, January, 1994.
- M.A. Mohamad, M.M. Sharaf, N.M. El-Rabaie, A.F. Elsheakh , M.K. Abd El-Sabour “Photovoltaic Sun tracking System” ISES 1997 Solar World Congress August 24-30 1997 Expo Science Park Taejon-Korea.