Dr. Shakti Singh
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University (USA),
- M.Sc., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University (USA),
- B.Sc., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University (USA),
- Digital Logic Design
- Digital Integrated Circuits
- Electric Circuits
- Semiconductor Devices
- Microelectronics and IC technology
- Microtechnology and Nanotechnology
- Semiconductor device modeling and fabrication
- IC design and fabrication
- High temperature and Power semiconductor devices and circuits
- SiC devices and integrated circuits
- Elgabra, H.; Singh, S., “High Temperature Simulation of 4H-SiC Bipolar Circuits,” Electron Devices Society, IEEE Journal of the, vol.3, issue.3, pp.302, 305.
- H. Elgabra, S. Singh, “4H-SiC Bipolar Electronics for Harsh Environment Applications,” Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC), TECHCON 2015, Sep. 21, 2015. accepted
- H. Elgabra, A. Siddiqui, S. Singh, “Novel bipolar logic technology in 4H-SiC ,” The International Conference on Silicon Carbide and Related Materials 2015, Naxos, Italy Oct4- Oct9, 2015. accepted
- A. Siddiqui, H. Elgabra, S. Singh, “The current status and the future prospects of surface passivation in 4H-SiC transistors,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (2015). submitted
- S. Singh, N. ElSayed, H. Elgabra, T. ElBoshra, M. Wahbah, and M. AlZaabi, “High Performance 4H-SiC Emitter Coupled Logic Circuits”, 2013 IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits, and systems, Abu Dhabi, UAE, December 8-11 2013.
- S. Singh, N. El Sayed, H. Elgabra, T. ElBoshra, M. Wahbah, M. Al Zaabi, “Modeling of High Performance 4H-SiC Emitter Coupled Logic Circuits”, Materials Science Forum, Vols 778-780, pp. 1009-1012, Feb. 2014
- Alhawari, M.; Khandoker, A.; Mohammad, B.; Saleh, H.; Khalaf, K.; Al-Qutayri, M.; Yapici, M.K.; Singh, S.; Ismail, M., “Energy efficient system-on-chip architecture for non-invasive mobile monitoring of diabetics,” Design & Technology of Integrated Systems in Nanoscale Era (DTIS), 2013 8th International Conference on , vol., no., pp.180,181, 26-28 March 2013.
- Shakti Singh and James A. Cooper, “Bipolar Integrated Circuits in 4H-SiC”, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (2011), vol. 58, issue 4, pp. 1084-1090.
- S.Singh, and J.A.Cooper, “SiC Bipolar Integrated Circuits on Semi-insulating substrates”, published and presented at 67th Annual IEEE Device Research Conference, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, June 22-24, 2009, pp.273-274.
- Jeong-Youb Lee; Singh, S.; Cooper, J.A., “Demonstration and Characterization of Bipolar Monolithic Integrated Circuits in 4H-SiC,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (2008), vol.55, no.8, pp.1946-1953, Aug. 2008.
- Shakti Singh and James A. Cooper, “Optimization of Floating-Field-Ring Edge terminations for 4H-SiC Power Devices”, International Conference on Silicon Carbide and Related Materials (2003), accepted.
#123455, in submission.