Mohammad Abdul Majid Siddiqi
Laboratory Instructor , Department of Aerospace Engineering
Address: P.O. Box: 127788, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- M.Sc., Aerospace Engineering, The Ohio State University (USA), 2005
- B.Tech., Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IND), 2001
- Feedback Control Systems
- System Dynamics
- Low Speed Aerodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer
- Multivariable Control in Dynamical Systems
- Control System Design and Simulation
- UAVs and Robotics
- Engineering Design
- System Identification
- M. Maalouf, M. Siddiqi, “Weighted Logistic Regression for Large-Scale Imbalanced and Rare Events Data”. Journal of Knowledge-Based Systems, January 2014.
- Kinda Khalaf, Shadi Balawi, George W. Hitt, Mohammad A. M. Siddiqi, “Engineering Design Education: Effect of Mode of Delivery”, International Journal of Engineering Pedagogy (iJEP), Volume 3 (2013), Special Issue: IGIP2012 Conference (pp. 46-53).
- R. K. Yedavalli, Praveen Shankar, Majid Siddiqi, Al Behbahani, “Modeling, Diagnostics and Prognostics of a Two-Spool Turbofan Engine”, Proceedings of the AIAA Joint Propulsion Conference, Tucson, AZ, AIAA-4344, July 2005.