Dr. Ricardo H Archbold
Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Address: P.O. Box 127788, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone: +971-(0)2-401 8220
Fax: +971-(0)2-447 2442
Dr. Ricardo Archbold holds a Doctor of Business Administration degree with honors in Management, a Master of Business Administration degree with honors in Finance, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics. He has held faculty roles at Khalifa University, University of Phoenix, Colorado Technical University, Strayer University, Denver Community College, and Jefferson State Community College. He has served as a dissertation mentor, and on various doctoral dissertation committees. Dr. Archbold was the lead faculty and area chair for the University of Phoenix’ School of Business at the Birmingham Campus, 2007-2009.
A member of several professional and academic organizations, Dr. Archbold stays current with the changes and advancements in the fields of management and finance. He has served as a reviewer for the Academy of Management, and several subsidiary interest groups. Also, he was the paper chair for 2008 Annual World Conference, Anaheim, CA. Dr. Archbold was the selecting judge for 25th Annual Small Business Awards of the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Birmingham, Alabama.
Dr. Archbold retired as Manager, Finance for the Alabama District of the United States Postal Service, where he was responsible for all financial operations pertaining to the Alabama District.
- Doctor of Business Administration with Honors; Nova Southeastern University, United States, 2004
- Master of Business Administration with Honors; Long Island University, United States, 1983
- Bachelor of Science; City College of New York, United States, 1978
- Doctoral Dissertation Mentoring
- Applied Business Statistics
- Research Business Statistics
- The Perception of Leadership Style: Effect on the Work Environment