Students who do not have proof of the English proficiency are required to take a University administered test of English. In addition, students in all engineering programs must sit for required admission tests in mathematics.
Sample admission tests can be found here.
All exams will be administered in English with the use of an English language dictionary.
In addition, all students must participate in a personal interview conducted by a Khalifa University admissions committee.
During the interview, students will be assessed on:
- Ability to communicate in English
- Familiarity with the relevant profession
- Commitment to pursue a professional degree program
- Reasons for wanting to attend Khalifa University
- Potential leadership capabilities in the UAE